Jumat, 17 Maret 2017

MY SKILL




Hello everbody…. how are you ?? hopefully healthy all J


        Before continuing the story about MY SKILL, our first introduction yaa .. introduce my name is Miranda ayu ningsih, my friends used to call me mira. I come from the most beautiful city is the city of Pontianak, because was now many vacation places that are cheap and attractive. Especially now built places that we can visit for a weekend, Such as alun-alun kapuas, garden digulist close to my campus that is the campus of the University  of Tanjungpura and many more places that can be visited by all people, including the citizens of the city of pontianak to fill the holiday weekend. 



     Food is a basic human need because  for all humans need to eat to provide nutrients and energy in the body, as well as business food / culinary arguably one type of business that will never "die" because it will always be sought after by many people to meet the needs of their body. 

    If we look at the Indonesian market, of course there are a lot of business opportunities foods that can be done by the prospective businessmen who like culinary business. Indonesian society are very famous consumptive compared to other countries, including in terms of food. And Indonesia is famous with the type of food is diverse from different regions, ranging from main meals to snacks. The price also varies ranging from cheap to expensive. 

       I have the talent that since a long time ago I enjoy doing since junior high,  at that time I have subjects local content namely entrepreneurship, I follow the practice of cooking in schools, since it was I started interested in the world of cooking. I like to taste a food and I always trying to make it. Ahead of Eid I tried to learn to make cakes for the day highway Eid  with my mother, every my mother  make cake, me always pay attention to the way she makes cake and I while learn with to help my mother to make the cake. Here I am more intrigued to make a cake, because what I like to taste a sweet food, especially cake made of chocolate. I often make the cake until now I enjoy doing because I love with a food such as cakes, making cakes this is my hobby including also my skills and I like this time. As for that I've made assorted pastries such as cookies, cake layer belacan, cake legit layer , brownies, black forest and more many that often I make. My initial first learned to make cakes had I failed to make it because that time I forgot the techniques of whisking the dough without a mixer, which makes baking it a total failure. But I tried repeatedly and in the end I managed to make it. With the compliments of my family are at home, they like by my handmade cake, I feel very happy because people praise the results of my work even though still the stage of learning. Yesterday I had a chance to make a direct cakes I bring to campus and share the cake to my friend's they responded very well and they also recommend that so I opened a business of this cake. But I'm not ready to sell cookies because I am still not an expert make the cake and I am not ready to compete in the business world. My skills to make this cake have a purpose that makes homemade cake it healthier than snacks outside the home because we don't know it's cake good to be consumed. Usually they use sweeteners and developers too much without any size. According to me the cause of that make us often consume unhealthy foods or ineligible to be consumed in the community, So as to cause disease in the body. If we make homemade cake it was guaranteed health because we keep cleanliness the on food that we make and also save costs as well as satisfaction we enjoyed the food that we make. I have tips to keep the health of that we have to consume hygienic food as well as healthy, and we must smart to choose where good consumed for our bodies, as a the main energy in starting an activity every day. 

         Now it's not just kids who love cake but adults also love the sweet cakes as among the general is no stranger to chocolate. With a display of cakes that attract a lot of kids loved and popular with them. Now many snacks and food ter-hits among I like Red Valvet, cup cake, and the cake Lamington Pontianak again the trend in Pontianak city which has a delicious taste

The of the story of my skill J…  see you again 

1 komentar:

  1. "Ter-hits" 😅

    Bring some of your cookies to class and let me taste one 😁

    BalasHapus